Full-Time Senior Level
03 Mar 2022
We’re looking for someone who is passionate, ambitious, reliable and cares deeply about delivering outstanding work. Someone who is confident in their ability to write clean and tested code, but who is still thirsty to improve their craft as a web developer.
This position is especially suited for someone who has been working with Laravel for some time, and is excited by the opportunity to take ownership of turning specifications into features within a small development team.
- You’ll work with a range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from ideation to launch. For example, building Digital Mortgage Software Product, Loan Management Software, and Property Trading.
- You’ll improve existing features. This includes performance, reliability, and product polish. For example, improving our Property platform.
- You’ll build and improve processes and internal tools. For example, tools that help with customer support and operations or dashboards that help us and our managers see how our users are doing and what we should focus on.
- You’ll champion code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company.
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Design, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, HTML and CSS
- Experience with the Laravel Framework (2+ years)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with tailwind will be considered an asset
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- Experience implementing responsive frontend code
- Love for clean, standards-compliant, well-tested, well patterned, code
- Passion for software development, learning, and growing your craft
- Experience with TDD & PHP-Unit
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Can review codes for other developers and understand how to write codes readable
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Love to read books
- Good spoken and written English
Mr. Rothana Por
H/P: 017 482 883 / 093 482 883
Email: [email protected]
** Workdays are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, and Saturday 8am-12pm with time off for all Khmer public holidays.
Closing Date: 28 / September / 2022More Career