Junior UX/UI Designer
25 Aug 2022
Z1 Flexible Solution is an outstanding IT solution company established with perfectness in mind during the year 2015 and mainly focusing on many areas such as: Property stallment and Clients management system, Project Management, Financial software such as Loan Management System (LMS) product etc.
Our company is known as a good place where non-experience candidates and has experienced can learn and absorb the knowledge, new experience as we’re ensuring the best quality of training to be deliver to our employee either soft and hard skill, please join our team now to develop your career path and profile.
Hiring 3, Male/Female
- Plan and implement new designs concepts
- Consolidate themes, design context, and written contents together to fit with the company’s representation
- Optimize existing and new user interface artwork designs
- Communicate with the team to understand business goals and objectives
- Intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create artwork design for new product ideas
- Experiment with various design concepts that would link to our themes
- Minimum 2years experience in the field of UX/UI Design
- Important: Experience in UX/UI is a significant plus
- Important: Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Important: The ability to direct various design elements together for both IT and Marketing Departments
- UI and graphics design portfolio
- Experienced in responsive design and mobile/tablet UI UX
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and Envision)
- Proficiency with required cloud-based UX/UI design software’s such as: , Adobe XD.
- A portfolio that showcases several recent designs across multiple platforms that demonstrates user advocacy, analytical decision-making and strategic thinking
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications
Mrs. Kim Meymey
H/P: 010 350 015
If you interested, please send your CV to: [email protected]
** Workdays are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, and Saturday 8am-12pm with time off for all Khmer public holidays.
Closing Date: 28 / December / 2022More Career