Junior Mobile iOS Developer
Full-Time Senior Level
13 Oct 2021
We are looking for a new junior IOS developer to join our talent team for our company.
You should have an understanding of the IOS platforms as well as experience in managing software development projects from cradle to grave.
Has deep experience with IOS architecture core application.
You must have experience with Objective-C , Swift 4, 5, and even use data mapping with models by integrating a network request like Moya, RxSwift, ObjectMapper, and other libraries that relate. You can use Xcode Tool and Flexible to fix bugs when a new update for the tool comes up.
What we can offer you
- Join a talented and diverse mobile applications team.
- Work with RX/MVVM , VIPER and other app development tools and technologies.
- Work with concept new technology to request data with a client network protocol framework.
- Projects that Integrate with cloud servers.
- Opportunities to advance your skills.
- Learning with new standard code and new language.
- You can understand how real apps work.
- Learn to resolve the problem with apps.
- How to manage source code
- Experience 1 or 2 Year with IOS App developers.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new feature
- Pattern VIPER, MVVP, MVP.
- Fix bugs
- Can use source control (git, gitlab, github, other)
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift latest version
- Experience with how to integrate application with RESTful
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Understanding network request like Moya, RxSwift, ObjectMapper, and other relate client lib request,
- Understand with CocoaPods,
- Can build UI by Storyboard as well
- Can build UI by using coding
- Working with Constraints in Interface Builder
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notification
Mr. Rothana Por
H/P: 017 482 883 / 093 482 883
Email: [email protected]
** Workdays are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, and Saturday 8am-12pm with time off for all Khmer public holidays.
Closing Date: 28 / June / 2023More Career