Junior Mobile Android Developer
Full-Time Senior Level
13 Oct 2021
We are looking for a new Junior Mobile Android Developer to join our talent team for our company.
You should have an understanding of the Android platforms as well as experience in managing software development projects from cradle to grave.
Has deep experience with android architecture core application SDK, NDK, Kotlin , Java based on mobile system platform with android studio tool from google and flexible to resolve the problem and bugfix.
What we can offer you
- Join a talented and diverse mobile applications team.
- Competitive salary.
- Work with RX/MVVM , RX/MVP and other app development tools and technologies.
- Work with concept new technology to request data with a client network protocol framework.
- Projects that Integrate with cloud servers.
- Opportunities to advance your skills in Kotlin.
- Learning with new standard code and new language.
- You can understand how real apps work.
- Learn to resolve the problem with the app.
- Studying or finishing a degree of engineering, computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience 1 or 2 Year
- Understand more about SDK
- Current working can using Android Studio 3.0 and up
- Must be have experience OOP , MVP, MVC
- Have to use a databinding view with Android Application.
- Currently using Kotlin new Language to build Android App.
- Understand Java core
- A small know about how to published to Play Store
- Must be strong about user permission in application
- Understand how to use Android Material
- Must be strong Gradle and Ant
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new feature
- Fix bugs
- Can use source control (git, gitlab, github, other)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Mr. Rothana Por
H/P: 017 482 883 / 093 482 883
Email: [email protected]
** Workdays are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, and Saturday 8am-12pm with time off for all Khmer public holidays.
Closing Date: 28 / January / 2022